For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MCMMO I want it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotguyash

PostSubject: MCMMO I want it!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Mcmmo would help boost the feeling of RPG on The Wall. Several people that have came onto the wall have asked if mcmmo was installed and they said that it helps make mc an even better game. So I think that we should get Mcmmo to help the feeling of RPG on The Wall Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_AsP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:11 pm

We do not want to be like everyother RPG server that uses mcmmo, there is hardly any other server that uses the heroes plugin so I don't think MCMMO is a good idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewallminecraft.forumotion.com
ReD_Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

I Second What Asp Said It Would Not Be Smart To Get Mcmmo Mainly Because Of What Asp Said We Would Just Be Like Every Other Server. Plus The Wall Has Been Using Heroes Since The Start And I'm Not About To Change That
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotguyash

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Bearly any server has heroes but heroes and mcmmo combined would be great. It wouldn't make things worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir_AsP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

No it wouldn't MCMMO and Hereos have lot of conflicting databases and would cause lots of bugs, lags, and player problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewallminecraft.forumotion.com
Hotguyash

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:33 am

o i didnt know that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotguyash

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 am

In that case........... HEROES FOREVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew234

PostSubject: MCMMO Reccomedation    Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

I understand where AsPaRaGuS_KiLlEr is coming from i really do, because of the ways MCMMO can give people an extremely over powered character when fighting, I see how he understands how the people that spend most of their time on the server will get the highest skills and be the best PVPers anyway to the point.
However this can happen with the plain old MCMMO, You can add Vampirism and Loss of skills upon death.
What this will do is make it so people can kill other people and leech off and steal their skills which can solve this problem, also if you ever die you'll lose skills making boosting less likely because of the chance of dying
~Sincerely matthew234
P.S. And Iam planning on asking Senorian to implement this feature of Emerald Realms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minermax7

PostSubject: I really don't want mcmmo or heroes   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:56 am

I REALLY don't want either of them plugins because I don't really know how to use them and they seem stupid, I like this server because it's normal and players have a normal advantage on each other if we got mcmmo or heroes I wouldn't really even like this server, and this ones unique because a lot of PvP servers I know have mcmmo or other unfair pvp modifiers. So NOOOOO to mcmmo or heroes Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minermax7

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 am

And this servers REALLY fun with just factions and normal fun PvP with nothing some people don't know how to use.

And AsP when are you gonna add the walls mini-game? like 10 people each day on the server ask "Is this the walls mini-game?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCMMO I want it!   

Back to top Go down

MCMMO I want it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wall :: Promote the server? :: Promote the server? :: Plugin Requests-
Jump to: