The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Spawn and other things.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senorian

Senorian

New Spawn and other things. Empty
PostSubject: New Spawn and other things.   New Spawn and other things. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 am

Alright, let's discuss the new spawn.

I know that many people are confused about it. Understandably so it's new and it will take a bit of getting used to. But I believe that we can do it. If there is a suggestion or two about it. Then let me know. Also please understand that it may not always be floating.

In fact I'm considering making it not floating anymore. As it's been pointed out to me that some people are afraid of falling off the islands and that many people have to walk allot to get from one place to another.

Also, please DO NOT ask for a new bank vault until we get it all sorted out.

However if there is a new item you'd like to see added to the new shop please do not hesitate to ask an admin or officer about it. We'll see if we can't add it. Also understand that we have a Donator Shop which is NOT to be used by non-donators. Also we have a donator vault. Which CAN be used by non-donators. However that is circumstantial and SHALL be taken on case-by-case basis.

Finally. I will be hosting a monthly Build-Off. However do not ask me about it. I will announce it ahead of time.

Sincerely,

Senorian
Back to top Go down

New Spawn and other things.
Page 1 of 1