The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MineCraftMan702's ban apeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MineCraf

MineCraftMan702's ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: MineCraftMan702's ban apeal   MineCraftMan702's ban apeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 am

I am terribly sorry for what I have done to the server my faction description was very disrespectful and racist and i take full responsibility for my actions. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful I just wasn't thinking about what I said. I wish to be accepted back in the server because for days now i have been looking for servers to play and i cant find any that i really like. I now know that I love this server and i was a fool to take advantage of it. I am sorry and I hope you will accept me back in the server. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Hey. I got banned too.   MineCraftMan702's ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 am

I got banned too. i dont know y. U know my clone? I think its beacause of my clone. I hope i get unbanned too.
Back to top Go down
MineCraf

PostSubject: Re: MineCraftMan702's ban apeal   MineCraftMan702's ban apeal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 am

Midnight please if you get on the server plz tell red to unban me i will never do anything stupid again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MineCraftMan702's ban apeal   MineCraftMan702's ban apeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MineCraftMan702's ban apeal
Page 1 of 1