The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Abuses Power!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo_Star191

Red Abuses Power!! Empty
PostSubject: Red Abuses Power!!   Red Abuses Power!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Hello just saying the admin or what ever he is Red is abusing his power. Last night i logged in to find red in my base so then i skyped my faction mate GodofAttack telling him this. So later he logs in and kills two of them and then dies and then gets killed and banned by Red (he tells me all of this over skype). Then later i log in to see people in Reds team (on of them was Optic) opening our chests which should not have been possible because our power was still above 0. So then later i accuse Red of using op powers and banning God for no reason. He says that he killed god continuously at our spawn in the base (spawn killing is against the rules) but that had to be a lie because god told me he only died once. Also i noticed that our faction was disbanded which leads to why Optic could open the chests. And because God was banned he could not have disbanded it and because we still had 4 other people in the faction and no one on had the power to disband it. So in conclusion Red-Exorist abused his power, raided our base using op powers, and spawn killed.
Back to top Go down
IAMFROST

Red Abuses Power!! Empty
PostSubject: Why?   Red Abuses Power!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:36 am

Why do you still play this server? ALL of the staff abuse their power and that is the reason i left. The admins are clueless, making random people staff that abuse their powers especially jdog, he dropped an item i picked it up so he banned me for 1 minute, griefed my house in a zoned area, stole my stuff and jailed me for 48 hours. Totally not abusing their jdog98! Overall find a better server
Yours Sincerely
IAMFROSTYx
Back to top Go down
Frowny

Red Abuses Power!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Abuses Power!!   Red Abuses Power!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 am

Hi.
As a moderator of this server I resent that, Frosty.
Perhaps there's a few cracked eggs but isn't that to be expected every couple cartons? Why don't you simply make a complaint in the appropriate section to be reviewed?

On the subject of red abusing his power, first of all take a step back and take into account that Red is fat. Do you understand now?

- The spawn camping rule relates to killing at the central spawn, or the player spawn, not the individual faction spawns as that would undermine raiding. I will talk to Red about this post and ask him to reply but I'm sure there is valid reasoning behind his actions, it is likely that you or your friend are not telling the entire story, perhaps some abuse on your side was thrown around or perhaps your faction description or name was inappropriate (Which is reason enough for Red to disband it after an initial warning.)

I implore you to give the server another chance as all our members are valued, there is a purpose to this forum, you know, don't just brood over these issues. Report them.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Star191

Red Abuses Power!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Abuses Power!!   Red Abuses Power!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

What i said is all that happened while i was on. And i also found skeets base was op protected. So we could destroy nothing there but it never said it was protected by the faction skeet. We found this out when Rain or who ever in skeet is always drunk came on and tped God of attack there. Anyway i don't even care anymore i play League of Legends and on my old server where admins aren't corrupted.
Back to top Go down
minermax7

Red Abuses Power!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Abuses Power!!   Red Abuses Power!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:51 am

Is Godofattack banned?!?!?! He was really nice when he got on but now i don't see him on anymore so is that why? Sad
Back to top Go down
Adder864

Red Abuses Power!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Abuses Power!!   Red Abuses Power!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Frosty!!! I didnt see you for ages, i got banned cuz someone combat logged i killed him with bit of help of other ppl and then he was calling me stuff i made him mad and my044 banned me and muted me, and he didnt do anything for him, he said b4 he banned me but after muting me Adder864 say something if you arent a fag, so i did /f desc Adder864: Hello xD or something like that, then he banned me, i think he should unban me cuz its normal on this server that ppl annoy others, jeez...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Abuses Power!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Abuses Power!!   Red Abuses Power!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Abuses Power!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wall :: Ban Forums :: Staff Abuse-
Jump to: