For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This Application Help's A Lot More Then Asp's So Please Use This One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReD_Exorcist

PostSubject: This Application Help's A Lot More Then Asp's So Please Use This One   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Application For The Wall Moderator Form

In Game Name:
Example-Red_Exorcist
Time Zone:
Example-Mountain Time Zone
Preferred Hour's Of Getting On:
Example-5:00pm to 8:00pm
Reason For Requesting To Be A Mod:
Example-To Help Build More Cool Stuff
Experience Of Having High Power In A Server:
Example-Have Had Op On My Best Friend's Server
Three Sentences Of What You Would Change In The Wall If You Were A Mod:
Example-I Would Change The Amount Of Players By Devoting My Time On Advertising. I Would Also Change The Staff Since They All Suck. Last But Not Least I Would Change The Admins Of The Wall.
Do You Have A Microphone:
Example-No
Access To Get On Mumble Or Skype:
Example-Yes I Can Get On Skype But Not Mumble
How Long Have You Been With The Wall:
Example-For Six Months
Strengths And Weaknesses:
Example-My Strengths Are That I Am Strict And Loyal. My Weaknesses Are That I Am Not Very Friendly With Other's

!Thank Your For Using This Application( To Use This Application Just Copy & Paste The Whole Thing Except Everything In Red)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jlapey

PostSubject: want to be a maderator   Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 pm

red
please accept me to be a moderator
i want to be part in helping the server
i know i did not have much to say but that all i have
jlapey
Back to top Go down
Myyellowdawg

PostSubject: Re: This Application Help's A Lot More Then Asp's So Please Use This One   Sat May 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Dear ReD_Exorsist,

Please add me as a moderator. I have already donated and am a Mayor Very Happy
And I trust this server. If you add me I will follow all your commands and will only use my powers with your permission.
So please add me as a new mod.

With consideration,
Myyellowdawg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minermax7

PostSubject: Re: This Application Help's A Lot More Then Asp's So Please Use This One   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 am

[quote="ReD_Exorcist"]Application For The Wall Moderator Form

In Game Name: minermax7

Time Zone: Eastern standard time.

Preferred Hour's Of Getting On: I get on eery now an then, if schools on then about 3:30pm to about 8:00pm i pretty much get on whenever.

Reason For Requesting To Be A Mod: I would contribute to the server by giving new ideas such as things that should be added to the server such as a trading room (i have asked asp already)

Experience Of Having High Power In A Server: I once had my own server and i loved flying and helping people asking questions or need help.

Three Sentences Of What You Would Change In The Wall If You Were A Mod: I would try my best to vote every time i get on to increase the popularity of the server. Secondly, I would help people out by answering their questions or if they need help. Last...But not least, I would welcome new people to the server.

Do You Have A Microphone: No, i might get one =)

Access To Get On Mumble Or Skype: i have Skype but i don't have mumble.

How Long Have You Been With The Wall: So far i think it's been about 5 months and I am LOVING it =DD

Strengths And Weaknesses: My strength is I am mostly strict (If someone asks for me to spawn in an item for them I would say...YES jokin jokin... I would say no =), And my weakness is I am too nice.

Last edited by minermax7 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something to add, silly me =P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xDestroyah

PostSubject: My mod application   Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:23 am

In Game Name: xDestroyah
Time Zone: GMT +3
Preferred Hour's Of Getting On: Maybe 4 PM - 8 PM
Reason For Requesting To Be A Mod: It's just at times, there are quite a lot of dicks that spam the server when no mod or admin is on.
Experience Of Having High Power In A Server: I've helped many of my friends build their servers and I've been a mod in one.
Three Sentences Of What You Would Change In The Wall If You Were A Mod: I can answer questions, Get rid of spammers and ban hackers!
Do You Have A Microphone: No
Access To Get On Mumble Or Skype: I have skype and if I have to I can get mumble.
How Long Have You Been With The Wall: Around 3 months, since 1.3 came out.
Strengths And Weaknesses: I get along with people, I'm patient. Weaknesses is I always want to pvp and I also type in caps sometimes. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boxes26

PostSubject: Re: This Application Help's A Lot More Then Asp's So Please Use This One   Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Time Zone:GMT
Example-4:00pm to 8:00pm
Wanting to make the server more hacker free and
had experience on other servers and wanted to be a mod again

I would change the time put into getting hackers banned to be high so other players can have a better time on the server
yes
access to both
3 monthse
my strengths are being able to be firm but fair and seek hackers and xrayers easily my weaknesses are can get annoyed easily but dosent happen often by the way its boxes16 but i couldnt put my real username in for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Det

PostSubject: Moderator Application: The Wall MC   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Application For The Wall Moderator Form

In Game Name:
DeterrentZebra0
Time Zone:
Eastern Time Zone
3:30pm-5:30pm, 8:30-9:30pm
I am good at enforcing the rules and would like to become more involved in the server.
Experience Of Having High Power In A Server:
I am Admin on EpicCraft and am also Op. I am also op on Create-A-Craft
I would only use ban powers if I find it absolutely necessary. I would show no mercy to hackers even if they are my friends. I would also like to create more cool stuff in the Events World, etc.
Yes
Yes I Can Get On Skype But Not Mumble
8 months
My strengths are that I am good at enforcing the rules, My weaknesses include the fact that I am not very allowing with things like factions and adding new members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Application Help's A Lot More Then Asp's So Please Use This One   

Back to top Go down

This Application Help's A Lot More Then Asp's So Please Use This One
Page 1 of 1