For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Madertor application: Marcus_rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcus_rules

PostSubject: Madertor application: Marcus_rules   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 am

Hi i am marcus, but you would know me as Marcus_rules.
My time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)
I usually play on the server between 4:00pm and 8:30pm, i may sometimes get on between
7:00pm to 8:30pm.
I requested being a mod because i believe i can help the server and also because i am good at redstone, keeping in mid that there aren't any really good redstone people on the server.
I have had major responsibility on other servers, like Tzahicraft(was shutdown) and servercraft (run by highschoolers)
I am currently 11 years old, but I am turning 12.
If i got Mod i would help anyone in need of anything (like Redstone or Zoning), I would also add a few more features to the server, like a floting wall that says "The Wall".I am also willing to give up my time to help high ranks (Officers, Admins)with building or Redstone.
I do have a microphone, but it goes a bit quit when i use Mumble Over all it work perfectly with Skype
I have been with The Wall for about 5 Months
My Strengths Are That I Get along with other players very well, I am loyal and that I am always willing to help anyone who wants help, My weaknesses are that i am not that fond of PVP and that I am not that good at building circles... {circles was random, but who cares..}

Hope i get it, Marcus Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Madertor application: Marcus_rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wall :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: