For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time for Boxes16 to go.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JethroRayne

PostSubject: Time for Boxes16 to go.   Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1oWkpFH2IA

That is the video documenting what happened. Below are screenshots taken out of the video for key events and evidence.

This is my appeal for Boxes16 to be banned, possibly along with Diamondboss1. Recorded and reported here is a video and screenshots of Boxes using and admitting to use a TP to get to people. Others on the server have claimed the same thing before without documentation, and here I have him doing just that.

With this image, is when he brags about TPing to me to kill me. He had killed me twice before by TPing to me and that is when I got out the recording program.

The conversation between us goes.
Jeth: "And how did you the first two times then?"
Box: "Dude im not stupid just accept it i owned your fac"
Jeth: "How did you get in?"
Box: "tped to jethro"

This final image is just sick. I had to leave for 2 hours tonight, skyhome was in one piece for the most part. I got back and every valuable block was gone, every chest had been opened and raided, IN claimed land, and I decided to take a look at /baltop. They had decided to sell their loot already, just not spend it yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JethroRayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Boxes16 to go.   Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:38 am

Also, thinking about it and just guessing at what he was doing.

Boxes was constantly /neutraling and /enemy'ing Skyhome, and I couldn't figure out why. Until I did an experiment. You cannot use /sethome in another faction's claimed land unless you're at least neutral.
If Boxes is using a Free cam, he can /neutral any faction, fly anywhere out of body, /sethome, use /enemy again and then /home freecam to kill whoever is standing around.
He did the same thing just before killing me at the chickens, he /nuetraled, and then a short time later /enemy'd and then popped up right on top of me.

He switched between neutral and enemy on Skyhome at least a dozen times while he was attacking us. And that would be how he gets into people's claimed homes, and land.

This single post is just speculation, but after doing some research of free cam, it's possible... And it's what I assume Boxes is doing. Also allows for opening of chests and placing blocks inside of claimed land it looks like... Which would explain the claimed but looted homes of Skyhome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrDoggy

PostSubject: box   Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:28 pm

box has to go i had i nice house and i log on its all good i see him so i run when i go back all my claimed chest and doors where gone and all my friends in sky home had nothing at all he had broke all my house in a claimed zone and gone in my chest in a claimed zone and stole ever thing box has to GO!
thanks by:MrDoggy11.
Back to top Go down
Rexon

PostSubject: Re: Time for Boxes16 to go.   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Well jetrho some of your facts arent really treu let me explain them to i
Beginning with the first one we where in your chik farm earlyer that day and box sethome
About the money thing when we where there box and diamondboss where getting eggs to sell same as the pork from your spawner, Diamondboss had his supra rank that day aswell so he had already alot of money
Now the freecam thing isnt treu either i used to use it alot (before i went on this server) i tried it several times but i dindt work
I hope i cleared your mind of untreu facts.
Have a nice day -rex
Back to top Go down
Rexon

PostSubject: Re: Time for Boxes16 to go.   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 pm

PS. The enemy neutral thing he did was because one of our members was stuck in enemy terretory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Boxes16 to go.   

Back to top Go down

Time for Boxes16 to go.
Page 1 of 1