For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mod application, ValorSage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ValorSage

PostSubject: Mod application, ValorSage   Sun May 06, 2012 1:41 am

In game name: ValorSage
Time Zone: Pacific, U.S.
Preferred Hour's Of Getting On: Nearly, all weekend. casually on weeks.
Reason For Requesting To Be A Mod: I love to help new players, I want to learn in redstone, and I would like to push my building ability to the limit.
Experience Of Having High Power In A Server: I have been Operator on Zxmitch77Xz's server. And have been a mod in Flamezguru's server.
Three Sentences Of What You Would Change In The Wall If You Were A Mod: I would attempt to change the spawn, so it will appeal more to players, I would like to add arena's to the Mob Arena, and try to create a more, balanced, experience between New, and Powerful players.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Access To Get On Mumble Or Skype: I do not have a mumble but, I am very active on skype.
How Long Have You Been With The Wall: About a year now, I use to play on the "Afterwillman" Account.
Strengths And Weaknesses: I am kind, yet will punish even close friends, and will always look at both sides of the argument. I also am I Decent builder (I will feel free to show my creations if asked)
However, I would need to be taught in redstone, and I can get side-tracked if it is later in the day and I am tired.

NOTE: I am sorry if my application is a little messy, and I will respect your decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mod application, ValorSage
Page 1 of 1