The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chiken that beats u? 0.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RexonTK

Chiken that beats u? 0.o Empty
PostSubject: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 am

The command /md (name) is one of the most used plugins ever thats ehy i wanna request u guys the md command its funny and harmless Smile
Back to top Go down
rickdeak

PostSubject: Re: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 am

I see what u mean rexon bud it would be pritty unfair if a player walks around and randomly gets killed by a chicken.
It would be fun though nice idea!
Back to top Go down
rexonTK

PostSubject: Re: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:28 am

i mean fot the fun fot the ops and admins so they can see if someone is hacking easyer because they cant see u
Back to top Go down
rickdeak

PostSubject: Re: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:04 am

U named the topic a chicken that beats you.
And besides u guys already have spectating.
Back to top Go down
rexonTK

PostSubject: Re: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:34 pm

i dint mean mods or mod+ only people who have /gm they can have some fun
Back to top Go down
rickdeak

PostSubject: Re: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Hmm i see what u mean it will be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Adder864

PostSubject: Re: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:06 pm

on one server i changed into a slime, and i had a bow xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiken that beats u? 0.o   Chiken that beats u? 0.o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiken that beats u? 0.o
Page 1 of 1