The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnderNeon's Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnderNeon

EnderNeon's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: EnderNeon's Mod App   EnderNeon's Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi Guys! I'm EnderNeon

Minecraft Username: EnderNeon

Home country: England/UK

Why: Well, I've been on the server for a long time now, and ive really fallen in love with this server because of the people i have met on it, the fun it brings to the players and the simpleness(Not sure if that is a word) but just how fun and simple it is, a survival with friends and enemies with Factions and the excitement and it's practically the only server i go on and I'd be extremely grateful if i could be a Moderator for this server, i find it very entertaining and I'm very active, If im ever needed to give up some of my free time to help out on this server then i would be gladly willing too, This is such an amazing server and i would love to be a Moderator.

Access to Mumble or Skype: I have access to Skype

How long have i been on the server: Around since April 2012

3 Things i would change if i was Mod: 1.The amount of people who use Hacks, Because im very active and i can catch them out 2. The amount of Foul or Racist/Sexist comment made in the chat, Because i will take my Job as Mod very seriously 3.Reduce the amoount of broken rules, Because as i said, I'm very active and I know most of the rules off by heart and i will report or ban anyone who is caught braking the rules.

Other: If any other information is needed, feel free to Message me, i do have Skype and i do have YouTube

Youtube: Danandlorc

Thank you for your time.

~EnderNeon (Daniel)
Back to top Go down

EnderNeon's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wall :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: