The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digger1235 hacked to get op?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaginator15

Digger1235 hacked to get op? Empty
PostSubject: Digger1235 hacked to get op?   Digger1235 hacked to get op? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:03 am

While playing on the server, I noticed that Digger1235 had a purple name. I asked him why and he would not respond. So later, I get randomly teleported to harryman3. I have a screenshot of this and it clearly says that it was Digger1235 who teleported me. Soon after I told him I know what he did, I was banned. For the colored name and the fact that he teleported me to him, and I was banned while there was no staff online, I have concluded that he may have hacked to give himself op and perform these actions. This is both a request to ban Digger1235 and an un-ban appeal to unban me. (Jaginator15)

Digger1235 hacked to get op? Javaw_11
Back to top Go down
Jaginator15

Digger1235 hacked to get op? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digger1235 hacked to get op?   Digger1235 hacked to get op? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 pm

P.S. there was no staff on at this point.
Back to top Go down

Digger1235 hacked to get op?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wall :: Ban Forums :: Ban Requests-
Jump to: