The Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For players who play The Wall MC server, so they can chat, request plugins, or promote the server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rickdeak

Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks.   Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:19 pm

I accused rexon for hacking he told it on skype i got screens then he told me to stfu and after that i got banned for 10 years no explenantion nothing.
After that i went on my brothers acc (epic_joostd) and started accusing rexon again i got the proof of him hacking after i said that i was banned for 2 months again no reason.
I think its pritty weak becouse noone told me who banned me and whatfor, however if theres a good reason i got banned for 10 years i will accept it.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Kind regards Rickdeaker.
Back to top Go down
Adder864

Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks.   Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 am

Well, if you got screenies, why didnt you add them? Cuz look, you say that a higher rank is using hacks, and do you think someone will believe you without evidence that the higher rank in this case rex uses hacks? Also, if you got banned for 10 years, then i think its cuz u annoyed him b4 or he just dosent want to get de-moded or banned, but i dont think rex hacks, but the faction bloodlust is annoying... even tho, rex dosent hack mate. No evidence= No proof.
Back to top Go down

Banned for accusing rexon of using hacks.
Page 1 of 1